View Full Version : Rig my character ? :)

renaissance01
03 March 2007, 03:13 AM
Hey
My name is Alex, i model, texture, light, animate and render but i don't rig. Was just wondering. If i modelled a character, would someone be able to rig it for me. I want an animated character model for my showreel although i don't exactly enjoy or show skill in rigging lol :p The rigger will get full recognition and credit on my showreel etc. If anybody could do this for me, it would be much appreciated

kind regards

Alex

SubjectEgo
03 March 2007, 06:26 PM
I'm certain that there are folks on CGTalk who would be up to the task of rigging other users' characters. I might count myself as one of them if I can find the free time outside of classes. Though, you might gather more of a response if you have a model screenshot or character sketch available - it can help give a better idea of what'll go into the construction of the rig.

renaissance01
03 March 2007, 12:17 AM
okay, i'll post some screenshots of the model soon, it's nearly finished :) thanks for the advice

dude5487
03 March 2007, 11:49 AM
Yes plz do post as much info as you can about what you want done. I look forward to what you post.

captainboom
04 April 2007, 02:42 AM
Yeah I might be into it...just post some Screen Grabs.....post what you got going down so far....

Later

arctor
04 April 2007, 09:12 PM
you may also want to mention the application you'd like it rigged in...

CGTalk Moderation
04 April 2007, 09:12 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.