View Full Version : HMC8 : Holly Golightly

03-22-2007, 04:57 AM
I'm in ladies and gentlemen!

Hopefully this will be a nice, clean and entertaining challange. I must say "Breakfeast at Tiffanys" is one of my favourite movies and Audry is just raident. I will try my best to model her sweet and slightly disturbed character

03-24-2007, 07:12 AM
First of all let's get to know Holly a bit better with a reference sheet. I a lot from the net and went throught the movie to get some screenshots of her as well

I've been working with the model for three days (15 hours?) and this is what I've got this far

And I just couldn't help adding some accessories..yeah I know it's too early :)

03-24-2007, 11:10 AM
Looking good. It's kind of strange seeing her without eyebrows. I'm sure it will look way better after you get some textures on there.

04-17-2007, 03:40 AM
I'm actually going back a coulpe of steps here..just want to show the progress so here's a couple of grabs from early saves

Then a new update with a more fancy render :)

Anyone with suggestions on how to model eyebrow/eyelash and hair?

Thanks for looking at my post, you guys are awesome and I have a long way to go but you give me inspiration!

04-20-2007, 09:47 AM
Good likeness already :) I think her chin is actually a little wider than you have it..

04-25-2007, 06:32 PM
Roberto's Bullhorn: One week to go! (

Just an FYI.

05-02-2007, 03:04 PM I finished this of (more or less) after a lot of frustration. Didn't finish all of it and had to rush some of it. I would have liked to added more detail hair and the hands were kind of rushed. As you can see she also has a severe lack of torso (but still smiling :)'s my entry

Cheers...sleep the way..main referance

CGTalk Moderation
05-02-2007, 03:04 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.