View Full Version : 2d Character Designer Needed

03-06-2003, 12:36 AM
Hello all,

I am in need of character designers for a prime-time cartoon series I'm trying to put together to pitch to networks. I have full descriptions of the characters and reference pictures for the look I want. I'm looking for an artist to do conceptual drawings for each character. These may or not be the final ones that are used in the pitch, these would be for a starting point.

I'm looking for one person, because to mix and match styles would be too confusing. I'm leaning towards a Spawn look, like the comics and HBO cartoon. If you are interested please either post samples of your work in this area or place a link where I can view your work. This will be for 14 characters.

or you can email with your information. This is not for pay, but if it gets picked up we will have a contract that will state your entitled dues.

03-06-2003, 02:56 AM
Now, I can't draw yet, but I'd sure like to see some of those reference pics, care to upload them or give some links please?

03-06-2003, 11:30 AM
ey i'm in layout for an animation company... maybe i could help...
i already sent you a mail... hope to hear from you

p.s. i really need a job... lol.. :cry:

03-08-2003, 05:12 AM

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 02:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.