XM Magdalena 3D print, GGeorgy (3D)
LC #42 Pipers Alley

View Full Version : Problem Sending Scene to Cows

03-13-2007, 02:13 PM
Maybe someone out there can help me.

When I go to use hypervue, it goes through alll of the motions - Idle to preparing job to sending scene to sending textures-to nothing. It just stops at sending textures. It will switch back and forth from sending scene to sending textures forever. I have disabled all firewalls and antivirus software. This just started happening when I downloaded the final release of vue 6 infinite. I should have stayed with the pre-release.
I have also tried reinstalling the app.

Please help!

03-14-2007, 01:25 PM
There is a new patch available for the full release. Don't know if this is fixed, but I have had the same problem with my main computer - the other cow starts and renders OK, but the computer running Vue and RenderCow just stops at the sending texture part. Hope to test if this is fixed tonight.

03-14-2007, 01:30 PM
I talked with a technician yesterday. He told me to check and make sure the build number for vue on my main machine matched the build number for the cows. It did not. I reinstalled the cows and it works. Hope this helps

CGTalk Moderation
03-14-2007, 01:30 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.