View Full Version : final Render shaders

03-04-2007, 11:38 AM
adont know how to start it, but its been a year am using final render, i want to share somethings about it, specially shaders, so here i post some basic things take a look on it and if u have more shaders then please post it here.

car paint

here is the max file for the model click here (

i hope you get interested, and does anyone know why volumetric shader is better looking than the glass shader
i will post more very soon
thank u

03-04-2007, 09:36 PM
hello guys:

well no body tell me what u think but its ok here is some more of metal work.

well thats all for now but tommorow u will c more if any body have a question then please dont hasitate, sorry for the bad english.
final render easier:thumbsup:

thank u

03-09-2007, 10:09 AM
hello guys:

no body use final render? yyyyyy? :eek:
well its ok here is some more work if it

Wet shader

Toon shader

htates all for now i will try to post more in the very soon
Final Render Easier:thumbsup:

03-09-2007, 04:19 PM
I used it a long time up to max 9 I use Mr a lot...downloading your scene...:)

03-09-2007, 05:33 PM

finally some body post :)

well mr is great, but FR is much faster if u noticed, and most of plugins work with FR like Dream scape and after burn and many other onces, also i c FR much flixable than MR.

03-09-2007, 09:25 PM
some shaders...metal coated,dipersion and patterned copper like mr arch and design preset in max 9

03-09-2007, 09:28 PM
other shaders...smoke with some sss,sss wax,rust metal
Yes the integration and compatibility of Fr is VERY good specially with sitny sati products with full GI support for FR :thumbsup:

03-09-2007, 10:15 PM
nice work man i like it, how did make the glass make these colorfull custics?

well my max crash when i use wax idont know y i use max 8 can u help me?

thank u

03-10-2007, 11:44 AM
Mmmh for the wax shader I use the sss option in the final render advanced material ...for me FR wax works fine...I dont know the reason of the crash...try to ask in the cebas forum The colorfull caustics ,Fr advanced material with full refract and dispersionon checked in the advanced refraction rollout in this material...with caustics and this option u can obtain very impresive difraction effects :)

03-15-2007, 10:45 PM

i have some more of final render stuff have a look

more glass work

this is my last render work that did

i will do more at soon as posible
see u later

CGTalk Moderation
03-15-2007, 10:45 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.