XM Magdalena 3D print, GGeorgy (3D)
LC #42 Pipers Alley

View Full Version : untitled-4 concept art

02-15-2007, 08:25 PM
One of the biggest mistakes I've made in the past when creating my own 3d animations as a hobby / for learning was that I went straight for the 3d modelling with little/ no regard for concept art. big mistake. concept art as I'm already experiencing can greatly improve the end result. Here is my concept art for my 3d short "untitled-4". Please use at least a 19 inch monitor to view.

description: the top of the tower where the battle will take place- most of the things in the image will be destroyed/damaged

a more detailed verison version of the armour suit seen in untitled-3. It's inspired by the H.E.V. suit seen in the half-life saga and the master chief's suit in Halo, however

in this one I've interbred it with an ancient civilization style. Will use a mix of super high-tech gadgets that almost look like magic, in fact the two are almost

impossible to tell apart.

the tower the character in the armour suit will climb.Very large in scale.

the gun the main character (me) will use, also the back of the armour suit.

the ship the main character will fight. 3d model 4/5 complete.

inside the ship. A person on the ship and a standard ship gun.

the back of the ship and the ship-wing joint.

CGTalk Moderation
02-15-2007, 08:25 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.