View Full Version : How to do this Effects

rafimmedia
02 February 2007, 11:50 AM
I want to create like these type of background (Dubai)effef. how to do that?. is it done by PS?
(may be:shrug: ) when we clicked the book. It load a another swf . And This is a top notch work . How they did that? its realy done by PS , or any other 3d Tools.
Pls look at the frames its also look like a metalic.and Textured

can anyone explain or give some ideas of that design?

my ratings are ******

any other sites like these pls post here...

Xdreamer79
02 February 2007, 12:30 PM
You should at least post a link so we can see the desired effect ;)

rafimmedia
02 February 2007, 12:49 PM
Extreamly Sorry..

http://www.spiritofuae.com/zayed/z1.html

Xdreamer79
02 February 2007, 02:22 PM
I guess the site was made by http://www.fubon.co.uk As far as I know they work with photoshop to do their backgrounds. A lot of photomanips and brushing. For that you don't need any 3D app :)

rafimmedia
02 February 2007, 06:29 AM
Thx for rply, how to do that in Photoshop . is ti matte painted wotk?, if you know any matte painting Tutorials pls Post me thanks for help.

Ian Jones
02 February 2007, 06:39 AM
This is a very generic question, like "how do I paint a painting?". There are many techniques involved in producing the design and functionality of the link you have shown us. It is very difficult to give a specific answer to such a generic question other than to say many techniques were used. Ask about more specific details of the design and then we may be able to answer more specifically.

BlueFlare
02 February 2007, 08:07 PM
is ti matte painted wotk?, if you know any matte painting Tutorials pls Post me thanks for help.

You don't become a good painter, because that's the issue here, by looking at a few matte painting tutorials. Would be great if it would be that easy. :D

CGTalk Moderation
02 February 2007, 08:07 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.