I am just about and in the finishing status of my female head ( i post it later as i am not at home...) but i am not satisfied with the result so far.
I think there are certain areas of the female face which differ from a male head as they have other different attribut values.
- Lips: more woman has thicker lips like jessica alba...(many examples here on cg talk)
but i dont know many women like Jessica alba so i cant really say thick lips are meant to be for woman only...
- Nose: small noses, fox noses or noses with a bown bridge
- ears: rather small and round(ed)
- chin: rounded and short in the height
- cheeks: i think there is nothing special in attributes which has more women then men not?
- eyes: well maybe thats the main focus i should concentrate on?
or do you think all the above is rubbish because all the female head beauty depends on the overall look of the character? As you see i am a bit confused...
what do you think makes up a real good looking female head? Depends it more from the texturing of the head like long eyeleashes, nice rounded eyelids, nice drawn and shaped eye brows, red glossy lips and rouge on the cheecks and freckles on the nose?
So what is more important or has more weight? modeling or texturing? and which of the above points?