View Full Version : keyboard shortcut help

02 February 2007, 02:46 AM
In Ryan Church's Hi Tech Architecture DVD, he flipped the canvas around in Painter as he pleased because "wrists can only move in certain directions"... does anyone know if there's an equivalent function/shortcut in photoshop that allows for this..? I know the rotate function could work, but it wouldn't be as quick or efficient as just being able to flip it around whenever I wanted to. Can anybody help?

02 February 2007, 06:03 AM
If you are talking about the way you can rotate the canvas around in real time in painter then the answer is cant be done like the way painter does.

Adobe were looking at this as a photoshop feature for CS3 but apparently they haven't got it working as well as they would like so they have dropped it.

02 February 2007, 11:33 AM
yea sadly ps has yet to implement the rotatation and auto drag brush resizing.
your only left with flipping the whole image horzontally, vertically without loss of detail.

Erik Heyninck
02 February 2007, 09:48 PM
You can rotate your tablet though. Takes a short while to get used to it, but then again, looking at a screen whilst drawing elsewhere is also the creation of a habit.

CGTalk Moderation
02 February 2007, 09:48 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.