I'm new to painter and got some questions i hope you guys can help me with:
1. How do i choose any Image type(Grayscale/RGb/CMYK)? like in photoshop
2. Currently, when i click Help, nothing happens, i checked the folder and
the help file is there.. i think there is a broken link or something? how
do i resolve it?
3. I wish to see an Image in grayscale while preserving all the value
I know of several way to do this in PS, but was wondering which one is
best to use in Painter
-Reduce saturation to 0, convert to grayscale, convert to lab & creating
new image from grayscale channel, playing with individual rgb channels
which one of the above / are there any better ones best serve my purpose?
4. also, when i try to reduce saturation in painter's adjust color
command, why does it go to -139? is that the 'saturation-less' version of
5. how does the dropdown box : Uniform color/Paper/ Image, Original
Luminance affect it?
6. Say i have a black and white image which i wish to add colros to, while
preserving intact the value relationship of the entire layer. Would using
'Color' blend mode achieve that? any other better way to do it?