View Full Version : Trapcode Shine plugin for Photoshop???

Mr Fudge
01 January 2007, 02:42 PM
Anyone know of a plugin for photoshop that produces the same effect as Trapcodes Shine Plugin for Adobe After Effects???

Thanks :)

01 January 2007, 08:28 AM
Unfortunately there isn't one.......(that I know of anyway)

I personally use after effects for this at a ridiculouosly large comp size, save a frame and bring it into photoshop.

You can kinda do it manually with a combination of radial blur (set to zoom) and masks but its difficult getting all the colorising options which the plugin has.

If trapcode made a photoshop version I would sure buy it. All of their plug-ins rock!

02 February 2007, 01:10 AM
Do a google search for "photoshop luce"

Luce is the name of the plugin you are looking for, and as a special bonus it's freeware!.

CGTalk Moderation
02 February 2007, 01:10 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.