View Full Version : GHOST Model! please help

cyruslam
01 January 2007, 06:09 PM
Hello all, plese help , my project have some problem.
i alway using Reference model when i make it Local it say " have [3] object...... can;t not save normally"
after this the scene can't open again...... i don't mind try to recover the scene
i want to know how can i fix the ghost model? where can find out that [3] object?
have any idea?
thanks all please help me T.T

XYZRGB
01 January 2007, 08:36 PM
Hello all, plese help , my project have some problem.
i alway using Reference model when i make it Local it say " have [3] object...... can;t not save normally"
after this the scene can't open again...... i don't mind try to recover the scene
i want to know how can i fix the ghost model? where can find out that [3] object?
have any idea?
thanks all please help me T.T

When you say " where can find out that (3) object? " I assume you are asking where the hidden object is in your scene ?

I'm a complete beginner to XSI, but I'll try to post something because I notice you have had several views and no replies.

Are any objects hidden or invisible in your scene ? As you probably know, you can select " Invisible Components " from the eye icon in the viewport.

You can then select them and unhide them.

I really hope I didn't waste your time. As I said I am a beginner.

Good luck !

cyruslam
01 January 2007, 09:23 PM
thanks for you idea and your replay! i fixed it!
just parent all in the sence to the null, then export it, import by a new sence! that's ok
actually thank your reply ^^ thanks very much :P

misterdi
01 January 2007, 03:31 AM
Actually what you are doing is almost the same with merge scene (plus one null).

You could simply create a new scene and merge your problematic scene into it.
It import your scene as a model. This may create nested model which prior to v6.0 is something you may want to avoid. It will also include the cameras from the merge scene.

Regards,

CGTalk Moderation
01 January 2007, 03:31 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.