1) You can use a fade out/fade in in the graphics channel
or you can use a transition from a black fill to your video.
2) You must consider wich medium you will use, will be for just
for PC, MacOs or both?
3) You should use a uncompressed movie if you want to encode
in a external application (Cleaner, Squeeze...), or export in
with the final output settings directly from the edit application.
4) If your graphics are computer generated they propably are
30 fps, if you capture from a NTCS Source they are 29,97 fps
dropframe, you must check the field order in this case (upper
5) This value will depend on the codec and compression setting
that you going to use.
6) I don't know, but if you need something just ask!
Give a look at these resources
I holp that help a little,
02-22-2003, 01:10 AM
Thank you very much for the help!
01-14-2006, 12:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.