View Full Version : Does anyone want my doodles? ;)

Alice
02 February 2003, 10:57 PM
Working some with illustrations right now and i guess that comes in handy when you are finished and want to wrap things up.

SO, if anyone need someone to help out with illustrations and typography, here I am :)

You can take a look at my homepage at www.heybaberiba.com

(and if any webprogrammer should see it and discover why it doesnt work sometimes and want some doodles in return, then Im happy :D )

Drop me a pm or a mail!

:beer:
cheers!
/Alice

unLevel
02 February 2003, 11:27 PM
Hey, Alice, I'm glad you're offering to help people...

It's really nice to see you 2d guys(and gals) hang out down here some and offer your skills to us poor people...

Alice
02 February 2003, 12:53 AM
well...actually, im not only a "2d person" I do attend at an animationschool and know my fair share about maya and worked some in max.
But i like to draw, and love to do them illustrations :)
Besides, illustrations and konceptwork is always nice while presenting a ongoing project on the web *hint hint*
:D
Cheers!
/Alice

unLevel
02 February 2003, 02:33 AM
don't get the *hint*hint*

please explain, as I'm trying to learn all I can whilst my stay here...

{-=Jaxx=-}
02 February 2003, 11:21 AM
Hello Alice were doing project which you can see the current progress in The Maker:Short Animation thread and we need a concept for a young boy we need to model any help from you would be much appreciated you could even help out on the animation if you want?

Alice
11 November 2004, 05:49 PM
dobidobedo...
Just surfing in to say I'm still here, and right now, I have some time to help out if theres a project thats fun and interesting :)

KCDragon
11 November 2004, 07:05 PM
hehe - It took me a minute to figure out the time delay between posts there, but I caught on!

Very nice web page Alice. You have a lot of nice artwork there and the presentation is very nice as well. I assume you figured out why it works sometimes and doesn't others?

If you're interested in doing concept work, we have a sci-fi project going on right now and we have 1 concept artist on board already, but I'm sure he'd love the help. I don't know if you like sci-fi art, but the offer is there if you'd like.

Just look under Short Movie: Final Outpost for information.

In any event, great artwork and it was a pleasure to see.

KCDragon

Alice
11 November 2004, 10:32 PM
hehe - It took me a minute to figure out the time delay between posts there, but I caught on!

Very nice web page Alice. You have a lot of nice artwork there and the presentation is very nice as well. I assume you figured out why it works sometimes and doesn't others?

If you're interested in doing concept work, we have a sci-fi project going on right now and we have 1 concept artist on board already, but I'm sure he'd love the help. I don't know if you like sci-fi art, but the offer is there if you'd like.

Just look under Short Movie: Final Outpost for information.

In any event, great artwork and it was a pleasure to see.

KCDragon
Realy dont know whats up with the website, have 2 different hosts for it and I guess thats whats wrong, the slower host sometimes beeing too slow. Will fixing that as soon as I can afford it :)

I'll have a look at the project and PM you :)
Best regards
/Alice

CGTalk Moderation
01 January 2006, 12:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.