LC #42 Pipers Alley

View Full Version : GUTs - 01 - Blengine

01-05-2007, 02:42 PM
Flashback to freshmen year in highschool. My back still has a healthy hump to it. I's very distinctive. This could be useful as a prop or character asset in games similar to Rockstar's Bully.

One 512x512 color map

Here's another shot at the theme. I'll probably choose the backpack as my entry, but this one was alot of fun. This is a prop in an unlikely survival horror.

I have a few other ideas. If I decide to make any of them or edit either of these two, I'll update here.

01-05-2007, 04:24 PM
Great work! I really love the backpack idea. Everything looks great.

01-05-2007, 05:48 PM
Looking really nice! I like both of them, and the textures are way cool.

The only thing I think might make this better is if you took out the "the" from the headline. Most newspapers never put anything like "the" in a headline, so it kind of stands out. Other than that, nice work.

01-05-2007, 06:17 PM
Thanks guys. Hey Swizzle that stuck out to me too. Right now I probably won't make any changes unless I get bored. The bookbag is what I might polish up for my competing entry.

01-07-2007, 12:01 PM
Nice work, quite creative too :)

CGTalk Moderation
01-07-2007, 12:01 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.