View Full Version : Character-Black Widow Assasin

02 February 2003, 06:13 PM
Ok ive been trying to make this post for a long time but i cant make the image 20k, any ideas how without reducing the size and detail that much??? She's supposed to be a futuristic assasin, its for teh cgchat comp. Critiques are welcome. She's gonna have a long scarf that flies around when she moves, and she needs a weapon, still not sure what it should be, ideas are welcome too.

02 February 2003, 08:33 PM
Hey man i must say this character is my fav from all i have seen entering the contest. With nice texture it will be kickass :)

02 February 2003, 07:43 AM
You can't do much with 20K, so I'd suggest hosting your images from a remote server like geocities. I don't think it gives you trouble with linking images.

The model (from what i can see) looks good. We need stats and figures though (poly counts, wireframes, etc.) INterested in seeing the head.

02 February 2003, 03:09 PM
Thanks, on that pic she was 2600 polies (tris), and i have a 3500 limit for the comp. Ill post a wireframe later on when i finish the model, still working on the design of the head and something else to give her originality.

02 February 2003, 03:52 PM
Looking great, really nice model, the knees may be a bit too thin but cant tell too much from the shot, good luck with the head.

02 February 2003, 03:18 PM
hey here's an update. Just color scheme and a pose, gonna uv as soon as i figure out what to do with the head.

02 February 2003, 05:34 PM
looks pretty good so far. i think the gun should go in the direction of being a futuristic gun but it needs to be really powerful yet some how compact if you know what i mean. those are my thoughts. good luck!

02 February 2003, 02:42 AM
Lookin good:thumbsup: . But two things have caught my eye. I think space between her legs is too big, and her foot look too flat. Like they havent enough height. Maybe its just the render but i dont think so.

03 March 2003, 03:09 AM
hey mayor head change. made scarf longer and uved the body gonna uv the head and start skinning. Comments on the head are welcome since its not uved yet.

03 March 2003, 03:33 AM
Woo hoo!

That's a good head change, Maybe add the first head as a helmet.

Really like the character keep it up.

03 March 2003, 05:06 AM
wow....i love the design of this character...did you ever finalize her?

CGTalk Moderation
01 January 2006, 09:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.