XM Magdalena 3D print, GGeorgy (3D)
LC #42 Pipers Alley

View Full Version : VRAY system settings

12-15-2006, 02:44 PM
I have a problem with vray system settings on "previous render". altough the setting is switched to "unchanged" the render window gets black when I render a new scene (previous scene disappears). And on the render window there is a slot named "Layer". how can I keep the previous images unchanged? why do I have this problem, which setting should I change? I appreciate if you can help me. Thanks.

12-15-2006, 03:23 PM
I am not sure what settings you have going there, but if you switch to the scanline renderer and then back to Vray your settings will set back to default.

12-15-2006, 03:33 PM
thanks for your reply. I tried the defaults. but I still have the same problem. after several scene renderings the last rendering gets to black.

(under the Renderer (F10) there are, at the bottomline, Vray::System settings. In these settings Previous render option is chosen as unchanged.)

12-15-2006, 05:16 PM
Well those settings are correct. You should post this problem on the Chaos forum.

CGTalk Moderation
12-15-2006, 05:16 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.