View Full Version : eyeon Ships Fusion® 5.1 and Launches

12-12-2006, 02:32 AM
eyeon Ships Fusion® 5.1 and Launches

eyeon Software Inc. announced that Fusion 5.1 is now available. Fusion 5.1 boasts an impressive growth in features to streamline the workflow and push production capabilities. This is a free update to registered Fusion5 users and your current Fusion5 Licenses will work with this update.

Note: DFX+ owners should be aware that there is no DFX+ 5.1 release available at this time. Stay tuned for announcements in the New Year. ( is a new resource for technical information about Fusion and visual effects in general. This will be eyeon’s main focused portal for information about Fusion5.1. It is a community site for artists to join and share information, macros, tips and tricks, FAQ’s and tech info. This is a dynamic environment that will grow, we encourage all uses to visit, join and contribute.

To get the Fusion 5.1 release go to ( downloads and log into your account.

12-12-2006, 06:36 AM
Damn. I think it is time I serious take a look at fusion. been hanging to play with the projector and a few other bits, flame has been getting me down lately and the wait for the new apple app is.......... Nice one !

CGTalk Moderation
12-12-2006, 06:36 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.