View Full Version : My first output from v10! WIP enclosed.
I need to play with the lighting some more, and add some more elements, but here is my first "project" that I've done in v10d.
The robot is out of my old v8.0 files, re-rigged with the 2001 skeleton. I didn't have too many problems. Only one thing was since this was an 8.0 prj I had one weird thing. When I added a custom folders in the Chor to store all the grass and rock models (for tidyness) when I would reload the scene the custom folders and my models in the chor were gone! Fix was to load the chor directly, save out new prj and then I could make custom folders and they would not go away upon reload.
So, here it is, still a WIP, but so far v10 is running well.
02-13-2003, 02:13 AM
I like the design elements on the 'bot. :thumbsup:
Looks good. The only thing that bothered me was that it's too dark to see any real detail... (Of course this could be my monitor, but everything else shows up fine! ;) )
I really wanna see this guy animated... Keep it up! :thumbsup:
02-13-2003, 02:54 PM
Nice image - but I agree that its kinda dark. ANyway to post a wireframe? The hip section looks like its sliding into the pelvis??
Yes, it's on the dark side. I want to have a nice moonlight scene and I'm still trying to find just the right amount of light.
I designed this robot a while ago, and never did anything with it, and then when Iron Giant and Futurama came out, I cried :annoyed:
In my latest render 1200 pixles or so my "hair grass" freaked out and got real chunky.
Here is a wireframe of the scene:
and here is just the robot in a white room, no pose.
He's a real simple model.
I'm pretty sure theres no funkiness in the pelvis, but I do have some tweaking to do in the shoulders...
01-14-2006, 11:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.