View Full Version : some comments critique apprecieted.

03 March 2002, 08:56 AM
I just got my Artz II 6x8 : ) From Ebay. I must say I love it, This is my very first attempt at coloring anything in photoshop. At first I made a sketch in pencil, then scanned ino the computer,

anyways here it is : ) 2 steps actually.
Tell me what you think, and suggestions for improvement.
His left side still needs TONS of work, as does the background obviously, it's untouched as of now.

03 March 2002, 11:20 AM
nothing to say at all?? It's that bad eh hmm. Ill try something new I guess.

03 March 2002, 10:26 PM
Not a bad start... Continue :)

03 March 2002, 11:10 PM
im having my first attemp on photoshop also. its not that i've never used it be4, its just that i didnt paint in it be4. well i gotta say im doing the same also but im trying for photorealism.. im not sure bout it but im using a technic call patch painting?.... you might wanna try it. you can get effects of great tones merging together but its very tedious... anyway do comment on my thread too. i will keep my painting updated so.... do give some comments on the patch painting? or whatever things on photoshop that you might wanna share too?

female_portrait (

CGTalk Moderation
01 January 2006, 04:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.