View Full Version : elven princess

Emre
02 February 2003, 12:19 AM
Hello.
i think i will post this one to the 2d competition.

Shall i? can i have your ideas please?
http://web.1asphost.com/emre/elven-w.jpg

Ben Shore
02 February 2003, 12:27 AM
It's not bad but it just looks out of proportion (for instance the leg on the left looks detached from the rest of the body). . . maybe spend a little more time laying out the figure before you go into detail. I like the tatoos though :)

chrisdejoya
02 February 2003, 12:36 AM
well...it looks photoref'd. some areas (face, where head meets neck, right wrist, leg-crossing) are weirdly defined. definitely a little more time spent with the drawing/underpainting would've benefited the picture a lot.

the cloth is nice in places, but it's hard to distinguish what the overall form is supposed to be.

Eman597
02 February 2003, 03:07 AM
i really like this piece!! the only thing that bothers me (and it bothers me a good bit:p ) are the legs. they are really cattiwompus (sorry its a Lightwave term) meaning they look really twisted and unreal. The rest is great, its an awesome start. just try to fix those legs and youll be set!

CGTalk Moderation
01 January 2006, 10:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.