View Full Version : how i do crease in photoshop?

02 February 2003, 01:07 PM
hi all!!!!
i am new in photoshop.
i do some model in 3d and i want to do for him texture so i want to ask how to do for it crease?

02 February 2003, 05:06 PM
I don't quite understand. If you could explain a bit better or perhaps provide an example it would help.

Edit: Where are you from?

02 February 2003, 05:56 PM
i am from isreal.
and i succeed alredy.
thank you.

02 February 2003, 07:02 PM
What do you mean by "crease" in Photoshop.
Crease value that I know is a totally diferent thing that function only in 3D enviroment in vertex and edges.

Give a more accurated description of what you want to do...then may be a can help you ;-)

See Ya!

02 February 2003, 07:47 PM
ok i not spike good english so.....
i mean crease/crinkle/crumple/fold/wrinkle.
that thing get old men and women.

02 February 2003, 02:32 AM
Hey man, my english isn't so good either, but I think you meant "wrinkle".

For that you will have a lot of diferent ways to do it:

- Paint
- Use a texture filter with some mask applied
- Use a painted layer with a transfer mode aplied to it
- Cloning wrinkles from another source and use them as a texture
- use a painted layer with emboss applied to it

In sintesis you have to try all sorts of ways to find that the best fits your needs.

I hope that these options may help you,
See Ya! :thumbsup:

CGTalk Moderation
01 January 2006, 09:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.