View Full Version : Models for a Boat Simulator

ICY
09 September 2006, 02:34 PM
Hi there! My company is working on a simulator for the Ukrainian Border Patrol unit. I thought I might share some of the images I have created. The modeling was done in Maya and textured using Photoshop.

ICY
09 September 2006, 02:34 PM
Another one from the same project.

JimmyMac
09 September 2006, 05:38 PM
Well howdy neighbor! Long time resident of the Hampton Roads area here. Glad to see something a'brewin from there. Models and textures look great. Quality work. Cheers! :thumbsup:

ICY
09 September 2006, 05:52 PM
Well, hello Orlando! Yes, Hampton Roads is a creative spot :) with a lot of art opportunities. Not. So, is it better in Orlando? I mean, art-wise and gaming-wise?

GuyInRubberSuit
09 September 2006, 01:56 AM
That's pretty nice right there.

You modeled the boats in Maya right? How did you render out the wireframe, like in your second pic from your first post?

ICY
09 September 2006, 10:38 AM
That's pretty nice right there.

You modeled the boats in Maya right? How did you render out the wireframe, like in your second pic from your first post?

Well, I did model it in Maya, but since people in my company work mostly with Max, I had to convert the models into Max. So, the wireframe was rendered in Max and composited in Photoshop with Overlay.

CGTalk Moderation
09 September 2006, 10:38 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.