View Full Version : Any good tutorials out there

therealdeal20
09 September 2006, 12:28 AM
As by my thread in this forum im mainly a modeler in case u didnt guess hehe. anyways I was curious if there were some good modeling tutorials out there im into mainly character modeling the most. I know i could prob look at some anatomy stuff but as for tutorials any good ones. What i usually have the hardest time with is the ears and sometimes the nose for some reason. I enjoy modeling women more they are more easy to me. I have a male model i did for my class and it was hard getting all the muscles looking right I would usually do a extrude and then fix that but they didnt look as good as i wanted them too. Im now sure how many people have seen this trailer but the trailer for hellgate london where its the male and female knights or w/e they are are in a sewer and shooting all these creatures and it shows her abs and butt really well and id like mine to look that good what are some pointers.

CGTalk Moderation
09 September 2006, 12:28 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.