LC #42 Pipers Alley

View Full Version : New design test - Underconstruct

01-22-2003, 11:28 AM
It's underconstruct... Just for your comment for the design..

Thxs all

01-22-2003, 12:00 PM
Nice, clean, professional looking. On your contact link, I would make the popup window just big enough to fit the form though. Great job!!

01-22-2003, 01:01 PM
thxs mohh... The contact 'page is too underconstruct, but it's exactly.. a popup is better...

01-28-2003, 06:16 AM
the overall design is very "2Advanced" but thats what is trendy now and you have done it well. The white transitions are to abrupt, I like your smoothness when you goto the gallery section, get rid of the white trans... also I suggest that on the roll overs that you maintain that transparent white box, while the user is hovering over the button, now it just disappears. Keep it visible, this is a usablity issue. The best thing would be to create the animation of of the button getting that semi-transparent white background and then animating out when the user mouses out of the hit area.

also check out this tutorial... which will give you insite on how to make an email form in flash that will communicate with a script and reply to your flash movie... (no more popup) very cool and pretty easy. check it out...

Also get some flash fonts... make sure to read the site as these fonts should be used at even point sizes such as 6,8,12, etc. and never let your lettering be positioned on a floating digit, such as x:15.6 / y:18.1 make sure they are whole numbers like x:16/y:18. This will make your fonts clean and crisp...

here to help

01-29-2003, 05:43 AM
Just my humble opnion

Firts your site has a great professional look, I would change just two things:

-- I would try a diferent shade of blue (more calm one)
-- When using bank gothic use it just lower or uper case, or seach a diferent font, one not so corporate looking.

Great work, and goo luck,
See Ya! ;)

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 06:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.