View Full Version : action animation

yuriythebest
07 July 2006, 02:13 PM
I知 making my new animation, it値l last around 3 minutes and will be full of action. Don稚 want to reveal the storyline too much for now though. I知 first making the main character (myself), more particularly- his (my) head. When it comes to making arbitrary faces I知 fine- but making a face that actually looks like me is really really hard (at least for me), the devil is in the details, I once said. Please give comments as to how I can make my virtual self look more like me. The things I知 unhappy about atm- the proportions, overall shape of the head, the eyes I値l replace, and also some tweaking for the face contrast cause atm I look dead (or like an evil me),

Software used for image: 3dsmax (firFx), Zbrush, PS

please provide your thoughts .

yuriythebest
07 July 2006, 07:03 PM
no comments? oh c'mon ppl be kind and share your wisdom with me.
Tweaked the head, improved the textures, I no longer look dead, also made good eyeballs (with a simple retina, pupil, etc) so now it looks more lifelike. Changed the proportions too. This is probably it for the head unless there are 'any' suggestions.

CGTalk Moderation
07 July 2006, 07:03 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.