View Full Version : Printing a frame from flash?

RudeYuut
01 January 2003, 04:01 PM
Ok quick question I need to print a specific frame from flash? I just received a .swf file and I imported it into the library. When I try to print out, say for instance frame 56, it prints out frame 1. I went to "Print Margin" and it's either print frame 1 or all frames, "Page Setup" doesn't have any options. I would just take a screenshot and edit it in photoshop, but the AD doesn't want it. I don't know why but that's what they want. Any help will be appreciated. I'm on a mac G4, Dual 1GB, 1.5GB Ram. Thanks in advance.

fig
01 January 2003, 12:02 AM
i've actually never tried printing from flash, but you could do "export image..." at the appropriate frame and it should create a still of that frame for you you can print.

chris

Per-Anders
01 January 2003, 12:26 AM
you could add the actionsript to do it on that particular frame, just check out the print functino in the reference to see how to do it.

Armin
01 January 2003, 08:06 PM
"copy frame " the frame you want
and paste in the first frame of a new fla file...!:p
then Ctrl + p ...

CGTalk Moderation
01 January 2006, 05:02 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.