1. Can I get 'show connectivity' to show the connecting edges using thinner lines?
2. Is there a way to NOT repeat the clip image? (So that I can see which areas are UVmapped and which are not)
3. Is there a Texporter-like plugin or similar tool for XSI that will render UVmaps with different height levels filled in with varying RGB values based on their orientation? I'm more used to seeing 'filled-in' UVmaps than just yellow lines on a black background.
1. Why can't I load custom render presets? When I save custom presets and try to load them later, the dialog box just closes and another one opens, when I select the preset and try to load it again the new dialog box closes, but the preset is not loaded at all. Then when I try to load it again, it does not even appear in the XSI explorer dialog. And it is there, because I can see the file in Windows Explorer, but not in the XSI explorer.
2. Previously, when I tried to create a curve that would have one of its points exactly on a vertex of a different object, I would hit CTRL to activate Snapping, and it would work. The curve's point would 'snap' to the vertex of a different object. Now, however, I have no idea why it doesn't work anymore. All options (Point, Segment, Facet, Ref Plane) for the snapping options are checked.
3. Is there a way to get the Render Tree to be unlocked by default? I do not want to have to keep clicking Refresh to check what nodes are attached to my selected object's material.
4. Why is it that when I render large images (1280x1024), an error pops up saying "No rendering viewer used. Image resolution exceeds display limit"? My desktop resolution is 2304x1024 (dual-monitor), and the "Rendering" progress bar does not update until the entire render is completed.
Finally: When I try to install XSI on my Tablet PC, the following error appears when I try to initialize XSI;
I had to take a picture of it, as it would disppear in under a second, along with the entire crash of the application. (PrntScrn would not work)
I have a feeling this has something to do with the Win XP Tablet PC Edition 2005, but could anyone confirm this or advise me on how to fix it?