LC #42 Pipers Alley

View Full Version : Forest Troll. (Nudity)

05-30-2006, 09:46 AM
Comments and crits welcome. Still busy

05-30-2006, 11:45 AM
Well, anycase... just hought id mention, things i defently will edit
1: raise pecs away from stomach
2: add an earhole
3: fix knee area, looks semi ok but something is missing
4: add faint detail to lower arm (maybe upper arm)
5: fix elbow, atm the buldge is looping around the arm

If you can notice anything else that should be on my High priority list, please feel free to comment

06-12-2006, 07:55 AM
Srated rigging proccess. Legs and spine is done, took me 3 hours due to this is the 1st project in a very long while.

Comment and crits welcome, updated progressw on 1st post

06-12-2006, 10:10 AM
Hey there,

Looking good man,
Are you going to give some kind of clothing? If your not, you'll probably want to work out the upper leg area a bit more, like defining the muscles, which will also make the knees look better.
Also, his feet look kinda weird. I can see what you're intensions are from its pose, but standing like that all day will give him quite some strain in his calves/ankles :D
So i think you should give the toe joints more definition, and maybe make them longer. (or the foot shorter)

Hope this helps,

Keep it up!:thumbsup:

06-12-2006, 11:04 AM
Apreciated... ill work those out, on the foot note, its kinda like a dogs, once he is rigged the heel will elevate, but ill be getting a better def in that area.

06-22-2006, 06:29 AM
I tweaked the knee, toes are still crappy. Mainly skinning now, so excited to get it done with, trying not to stick to one char to long, as i might have mentioned this is my 1st attempt to get back into cg after a year break or so...

Anycase here is a pose i have, id say 60% of the skinning is done.(No Buldge or angle deformers yet)... crits welcome

CGTalk Moderation
06-22-2006, 06:29 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.