Lost Adventurer, Aleks Kirilenko (3D)
LC #42 Pipers Alley

View Full Version : Bullet Time - Cell Shaded Hypervoxels

03-10-2002, 07:09 PM
does anyone know of a way to simulate the bullet time effect, when using hypervoxels (esp Billowing Hypervoxels.)

Also how to apply the Super Cel Shader to hypervoxels, cause I'm having noooo luck.

03-11-2002, 10:20 PM

Cel Shading with Hypervoxels would be great but impossible I think.

03-11-2002, 11:38 PM
there are cell shaded volumetric HVs which you can use...or you can achieve a cell shaded look with sprites, you just have to adjust the settings to get the look you want.

03-13-2002, 10:06 PM

dude...i like the work that is at your site...i know this reply has nothing to do with the thread...but hell man...your work rocks and i find it very inspiring!

keep it up!

03-13-2002, 11:02 PM
Thanks policarpo,
same to you, I just checked out your site, awsome work, I have seen your Cellular image around, really cool, you have great compositions.:p

03-14-2002, 08:56 PM
Hey thanks...

I was wondering if you've animated any of those Light burst images yet? They look great as stills...like especially the group under the header:
Single Partical Design, no ojects in scene, Pushing limits of a Single Partical

Anyway...i'd love to see how you go about building these type of atmospherics...cause I could really use them in my style of work.

Keep up the great work.

-p o l i c a r p o

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 03:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.