View Full Version : Export Error: Image Sequence

Akkalis
01 January 2003, 02:15 AM
I am trying to export out of AF using a tif sequence. The file is made up of 4 Comps each of 3 layers (alpha channels on all comps/layers).

The problem is, it exports the first 4 frames just fine, but then it suddenly crashes, giving me this error:

"After Effects error: the file format module could not parse the file.
( 45 :: 35 )"

Could someone tell me what this means, and how to correct it?

Oh, and the problem seems to carry over to everything but AVIs.

AWB1989
01 January 2003, 02:38 AM
Yeah, instead of using the render queue, go to file --> export --> image sequence. It happens to me sometimes, only when I do quicktime files.

Akkalis
01 January 2003, 08:41 AM
Unfortunately, that is what I am doing. Any other suggestions?

And yeah, I think the next little error that pops up is something related to quicktime...But I am not exporting quicktime, hence I am bothered.

arvid
01 January 2003, 05:21 PM
is there any situation where this doesnt happen? any codec, format etc? It sounds like you have some bad file sources!

Akkalis
01 January 2003, 01:44 AM
I can export as AVIs just fine.

But as for bad file sources, the tiffs that are my sources DID come out of Maya. ;)

arvid
01 January 2003, 06:17 PM
can you ram-preview the entire sequence at full resolution without the same problem?

Akkalis
01 January 2003, 09:05 PM
Same point, and then crashes. :(

arvid
01 January 2003, 03:53 AM
one of your input files must be broken..

froggyplat
01 January 2003, 07:15 AM
have you checked adobe's knowledge base? put in the 45 ::35 error code and i bet you will find some info.

if all else fails, create an action in PS to resave your sequence into targas and use those instead...just an idea.

CGTalk Moderation
01 January 2006, 03:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.