View Full Version : Portrait of a friend.
Originaly painted in 1280x960, used reference.
Method or Steps used to paint it:
- Created a layer with the reference on it.
- A quick sketch in a new layer.
- A refined sketch in a new layer.
- New layer called "shadows-highlights" used to do the shadows and highlights (obvious). Did it using gray-scale.
- And did the coloring in a new layer in "Color" type.
Need critics. Comments are welcome too.
04-13-2006, 01:43 PM
Everything looks great.
Is it just me or is the hair too saturated? I don't know if it's intentional or not.
Thanks, I didn't seen it.
I won't update this painting because I'll work on a paint for the challenge by now.
04-13-2006, 03:40 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.