View Full Version : character : Scuba Diver Miniature
12-24-2002, 02:21 PM
Here it is again...just a little variation on theme.
Done in Max 5 , rendered with with light tracer.
Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you all ! :)
12-24-2002, 04:20 PM
great material..................fantastic..............nice modeling:thumbsup:
have a nice Christmas
12-24-2002, 04:31 PM
12-24-2002, 04:51 PM
And a marry xmax:beer:
12-24-2002, 05:14 PM
tho i have a few comments
1) his right hand (in this pic, the hand on the left) looks a bit odd...
The thumb is to big and it should be on the side of the hand...
2) this plate where he's standing on looks strange, maybe you should enlarge it a bit, and turn it a little (clockwise)... perhaps you should even delete it?
3) where do these yellow+blue wires go to? they just seem to disappear behind his leg?
4) the 'airpipe' is around his arm atm... think it would be better not to do that... looks a bit strange... unconfortable... :shrug:
Anyways I really like this piece...
I couldnt do it!!!
Great work :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
12-24-2002, 05:27 PM
my god.. this is really superb!!!!!!! :buttrock: :surprised :surprised
12-24-2002, 06:03 PM
i agree with 2 of that guys comments...
1. the plaque at the bottom does need to be rotated slightly clockwise, it seems to be at a different angle than the man, looks weird... maybe enlarged slightly
2. the cords from his lantern do just stop... m aybe they should plug into his suit somewhere, and we can assume they lead up w/ his air pipe back to the boat
but i think his hand looks fine...
but wow that is incredible... excellent work mate, looks real to me
12-25-2002, 01:45 AM
Hey,m Here is a nice nice gift for me in this X'mas, Thanks :p
Keep postup more of your work. . . . . . .
12-25-2002, 01:20 PM
i think you should make it an actual diver and not a model.............where does the blue cable go? it doesn't make any sense unless you have a model of a boat on top
12-25-2002, 04:27 PM
Thanks to you all guys :)
Facial....do u know i really love your avatar ?
Is it a traditional chinese painting or it is a render made with your unique tecnique ?
Juntao : Here`s the complete scene :
01-14-2006, 02:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.