I finally found one of my clone plugins that I managed to get it to work
the way I wanted and came up with this preliminary example:
Obviously, this is just a preliminary test and needs work, but the point is made, that
I can see that it will be possible for me to make my own cactii with what I have right now.
Like, for example, the thorns are a little bit tooo thick and need to be made a little skinier.
And I would need to remodel the shape of the thing and make little individual sections and
then use those to make up all my other cactii, as I will be needing lots of varieties to use in Vue.
So, I would have like three or four different sized cactus parts that already have their thorns,
and then just assemble them into what ever shape cactus I want and also I need a few other
cactus parts like prickily pears and then flowers and parts for just laying on the ground.
Jumping cactus always have broken off parts laying all around them on the ground.
I'm working on the details right now to make this all better.
Oh yeah, this was made in LW and rendered in LW as well.
When I get the finals made, then I can do some renderings in Vue :)