View Full Version : working on light and shadow

brown sugar
03 March 2006, 04:15 PM

I am working on this pic at the moment. It is very difficult for me to paint light and shadow, especially on figurs (and to paint a background :D) :shrug:. So I will try it...

First I will finished the background, then I thought to draw the figur in this pic.

More about the pic: I will paint a dungeon with moonlight and candlelights in it. The figur is a standing dark elf, which leaned angainst the wall. Her back stands to the moonlight and she looks to the viewer. (Hope you understood what I mean)

Comments and critics are very very welcome.

brown sugar
03 March 2006, 05:04 PM
:eek: How can I post a bigger version of my pics?

03 March 2006, 05:27 PM
You need to host your images on a free webserver somewhere and link the image with the little yellow icon.
For exemple or another...
Here is a link which can help you. It's easy, you just have to read.

brown sugar
03 March 2006, 05:38 PM

Oh :eek: ! Thank you very much!

brown sugar
03 March 2006, 10:00 PM
I worked more at the background and think about a new position of the figure. Don't know if this is looking better then the first.

Thank you for looking at it and your following comments.

brown sugar
03 March 2006, 01:46 PM
Ok, now I decided to paint to charakters. Don't know if the light is right, I hope that someone here can help out. :) I'm really happy about the background, but I missed something in it. :shrug:

CGTalk Moderation
03 March 2006, 01:46 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.