LC #42 Pipers Alley

View Full Version : LockerRoom -Mild Nudity-

03-09-2006, 04:23 AM
I've been debating between a locker room scene and a samurai guy with a dojo in the far off horizon, decided to go with the locker and started today.

03-09-2006, 04:27 PM
Here's a little update, that first was just a rough sketch so I could get something up here.

03-09-2006, 07:40 PM
I would add the head back in. It looked more realistic.

03-09-2006, 09:23 PM
hehe, thanks for the tip :thumbsup:

03-10-2006, 07:21 PM
Another update.

any suggestions for environment?

03-17-2006, 05:04 PM
So I added some hair and decided I don't like the hair, but I left it on there for this version. I'm also trying to work on the background.

Any help you can give me on the background, please do.

03-22-2006, 01:08 PM
looking around for some older posts I found this one very funny... Re your question maybe you could make it look like a sauna with some old fad guys lying around in the background...

Hope you will continue on this...

03-22-2006, 02:58 PM
Heh, I'm glad you enjoyed it.
Here's some more fiddling with the background, but I really like the sauna idea, I've been thinking that I want to do something with showers in the back, or any sort of water and mist type of situation. I just haven't been in a lockerroom for a good 3 years now, so it's hard to think of how it might be layed out.

03-22-2006, 03:29 PM
Im happy you continue with this. Your idea with the mist/water is great. I just would widen the room for the fad guys LOL... Maybe you could add those people as silhuettes behind the mist and refine it later on if you like. I have to confess Ive never been in a sauna, so cant really help you...

P.S. I saw a nice one in the daily sketch thread (heat, 644 by paperclip). Maybe you could use it as inspiration...

03-22-2006, 05:33 PM
I think I will widen it actually. I think that would look very poster like...
It will leave alot of room for more details and other small things.
I remember paperclips sketch from "heat", that's gross, I think he did that way to well, I think a fat guy would do nicely to make my main character look sexier
thanks trialanderror

03-22-2006, 07:01 PM
Im very excited about an update...

P.S. it already looks sexy LOL

03-22-2006, 09:57 PM
The figure looks good but I find it odd that he's walking around the locker room with just a jockstrap on. Walking around in boxers, briefs or nude makes sense but the j/s isn't really comfortable as so it's seldom seen unless he's putting on a sports uniform or taking one off -- for example standing in front of an open locker with a pile of clothes around him. I'd remove the garment and drape a towel over his shoulder as though he's walking toward the showers. The stoop in his posture fits well -- either he's tired from working out or he just lost a big game. Since all the lines converge toward the showers it could reinforce that he's a pitcher who did poorly and was told to "hit the showers".
Anyway, I'd advise fleshing out the rest of the scene before putting any further detail on the man.

03-24-2006, 02:35 AM
I cannot really have suggestions (maybe cause i am really tired)
but I like the theme and it will be nice to see how you manage this...
So, i'll wait for an update.

05-01-2006, 06:28 PM
thanks for all the feedback, i hope you all didn't lose interest in this

i'm still working on a layout for the background,
i need help on it though!

05-05-2006, 05:32 PM
keep goin i am waiting for the fianlicture

05-06-2006, 04:41 PM
thanks, I don't know what a fianlicture is though.

05-19-2006, 04:19 PM
hey dude, great start here, hope you continue posting and finish this.

CGTalk Moderation
05-19-2006, 04:19 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.