View Full Version : Jeff Lew's 3D Character Animation DVD on Sale

rogfa
03 March 2006, 06:26 PM
For anyone on the fence about getting his DVD, he just put it on sale today for $39.95! I put in my order late last night at the regular price and was really happy to see an email from Jeff giving me the sale price. What a super guy!

http://www.jefflew.com/

poly-phobic
03 March 2006, 06:37 PM
this is kinda pittyful...

4yrs later it goes on sale for $40...

maybe i should have waited four yrs to finaly place my order :D

Nichod
03 March 2006, 11:52 PM
Nice deal.

BiGMaCHiNe
03 March 2006, 12:38 AM
its a good dvd, and hes a great teacher ( on the dvd at least ). I knew almost all of the content already on the dvd, but its still good to watch him work. And i picked up a trick or 2 in the process.

Ed Bittner
03 March 2006, 11:53 AM
Made this purchase when it first came out. I wouldn't have wanted to hold out this long for a "sale price". Great "common sense" and informative DVD. Hell, I can't wait for the sequel.

E.

victor throe
03 March 2006, 12:13 PM
looks good

currently downloading the free 4 chapters

its a pity more instructional dvds dont do this.

chlywly
03 March 2006, 04:23 PM
The DVD is an extremely well done intro into animation.

Michael5188
03 March 2006, 07:47 PM
The free 30 min. I downloaded were really good, I think I'm going to get the DVD. I already knew some of what he was saying, but it was reassuring to hear him talk about it and explain it more clearly. It was well done.

bobtronic
03 March 2006, 08:10 PM
The DVD is an extremely well done intro into animation.

I agree, it covers all the basics of animation and it is fun to watch. What I like most is the last lesson where he shows the complete creating progress of a little animation.

Bob

CGTalk Moderation
03 March 2006, 08:10 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.