View Full Version : CgTalk Daily Sketch 637 "Draw 5 characters wearing the same clothes"
03-04-2006, 04:37 PM
"Draw 5 characters wearing the same clothes"
We will try to post one of these topics once a day for your enjoyment.
These are the rules:
* Post only your FINAL piece on this thread, based on the topic on the thread.
* RESOLUTION : The image can have any aspect ratio up to 800 x 600
* They can be done on any medium.
* If you wish, you can add a brief text description about your piece.
* Only original compositions. No "tributes" or plagiarizing, unless is it an integral part of the challenge.
* The topics will be posted every day between 10:00 - 12:00 am US EST.
* The artist also has to post total length of time it took (Thanks Clanger for the idea) and program used.
* Only final pieces can be posted on the thread. They must have been done AFTER the topic has been announced.
* Any piece caught breaking the rules will be taken off the thread.
* The topics will be picked at random from the list on this thread
(The author will be given credit). So guys keep them coming.
*You can add multiple entries, but please dont post WIP (Unless you intend to update them). NEW RULE!
* Ill post ANOTHER thread to quantify and track WHO has participated the most on these threads.
PS To submit your topic ideas and suggestions go to this thread:
03-04-2006, 08:58 PM
ArtRage, about 2 hours :argh:
03-05-2006, 07:49 AM
nice job augustus :thumbsup:
03-05-2006, 10:20 AM
Artrage (sketch) + PShop, 20min:
03-05-2006, 04:31 PM
augustus: fantastic sketch! I love your lines
This one was a little rough.... but hey, I hope it's not completely illegible.
They're a forest!
03-05-2006, 05:02 PM
I jsut did 5 individual characters instead :-)
About 1 hour, Pencil -> PS + Wacom
03-05-2006, 10:03 PM
From now on 45 mins on every sketch, I need really to speed up.
03-06-2006, 11:29 PM
I seriously meant to do this one right, but HE'S the one who decided to be the little nonconformist...
Pencil gimp mouse 1:30
03-07-2006, 05:42 PM
augustus - really great - very simple and elegant!
her0d - thats a nice one too! me likey!
altheia - that is really nice, I love the 2 boys acting up!
overchord - nice and interesting characters, but I wonder where the woman's 2nd arm went???
vyse_soa - something about the roughness of that really appeals to me, I like it!
djtrousdale - good one! I think most of us in the DSG can identify with that nonconformist!
03-07-2006, 05:42 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.