View Full Version : Possible Remote Work - Children's TV series.

DMack
03 March 2006, 09:21 AM
Hi all,

I have been working on a concept for a pre-school children's TV series for over a year now and I am finally ready to pitch!

I am looking into the feasibility of producing the animations remotely, on a freelance basis. This would be fully paid work. You'd need to be experienced in messiah:animate and able to take on the commitment (this would not be evenings only work!). I would probably be able to offer a good contract length. So, if you're interested, can you PM me so I can contact you. Any general queries post a reply.

Getting paid to animate - life doesn't get any better!

I look forward to hearing from you!

catizone
03 March 2006, 01:43 PM
Just tried to pm AND email you. Must be server trouble, as both said bad request. I'm emailing response to your web email "info" address.

Best,
Rick Catizone

DMack
03 March 2006, 02:17 PM
Let me know if you still have problems.

stooch
03 March 2006, 10:37 PM
if i wasnt so busy at work id jump on this! make sure you share the progress with us! ill be keeping an eye on it.

Layer01
03 March 2006, 03:58 AM
Hey cool idea :D
check your PM's :thumbsup:

tornado12345
03 March 2006, 06:29 AM
I would like to work with you.

DMack
03 March 2006, 09:12 AM
Thanks for the response so far! I have some emails and PM's to return - I will, just need to get one or two things sorted out.
Keep them coming.

CGTalk Moderation
03 March 2006, 09:12 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.