View Full Version : CgTalk Daily Sketch 634 "A Day WITHOUT CGTALK"'
03-01-2006, 03:18 PM
"A Day WITHOUT CGTALK"
We will try to post one of these topics once a day for your enjoyment.
These are the rules:
* Post only your FINAL piece on this thread, based on the topic on the thread.
* RESOLUTION : The image can have any aspect ratio up to 800 x 600
* They can be done on any medium.
* If you wish, you can add a brief text description about your piece.
* Only original compositions. No "tributes" or plagiarizing, unless is it an integral part of the challenge.
* The topics will be posted every day between 10:00 - 12:00 am US EST.
* The artist also has to post total length of time it took (Thanks Clanger for the idea) and program used.
* Only final pieces can be posted on the thread. They must have been done AFTER the topic has been announced.
* Any piece caught breaking the rules will be taken off the thread.
* The topics will be picked at random from the list on this thread
(The author will be given credit). So guys keep them coming.
*You can add multiple entries, but please dont post WIP (Unless you intend to update them). NEW RULE!
* Ill post ANOTHER thread to quantify and track WHO has participated the most on these threads.
PS To submit your topic ideas and suggestions go to this thread:
03-01-2006, 03:54 PM
I couldn't resist this cheap shot ;) ... actually it is a day without the daily sketch forum on cgtalk ... I will try to do a real one later
03-01-2006, 10:33 PM
funny one, ernii :)
03-01-2006, 11:54 PM
Well that's an easy question :D Get some sleep for once !!
Speaking of sleep, getting way tooo late, so only a 5 minute sketch today. The snow is only because we're getting covered in the stuff here in Aberdeen today.
03-02-2006, 08:16 AM
~10 mins during breakfast - pencil
mhh yap... good morning.... zzzZZZzzZzz
Teppic (aka the guy on the image)
03-02-2006, 01:57 PM
Sorry didn't have time to properly clean it up/color the sketch. You decide if he is looking at a setting sun above an ocean (which was the original idea), an UFO, an A-Bomb, a mountain, whatever :)
He's relaxing in nature though/being bored there? Who knows.
Once again 5-10 minutes ballpen
5 minutes 'cleaning up' the scan im GiMP
03-02-2006, 02:09 PM
no very long.
03-02-2006, 02:52 PM
I'm not sure how long this took me, I kinda lost track of time.... maybe 45 min or so in painter
03-02-2006, 02:52 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.