View Full Version : The green screen thing...

02-26-2006, 10:38 AM
Hey, i was wondering what the name of the technique is by which theres a one colour screen behind a person, which is later replaced by cgi. I would also like to know how to do it :).

I tried creative but its hard to find a tutorial when you dont know the name of the technique :scream:. Thanks,

02-26-2006, 11:14 AM
It's called chroma keying.

CGTalk Moderation
02-26-2006, 11:14 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.