View Full Version : CgTalk Daily Sketch 623 "It's too big'
02-18-2006, 03:20 PM
"It's too big"
We will try to post one of these topics once a day for your enjoyment.
These are the rules:
* Post only your FINAL piece on this thread, based on the topic on the thread.
* RESOLUTION : The image can have any aspect ratio up to 800 x 600
* They can be done on any medium.
* If you wish, you can add a brief text description about your piece.
* Only original compositions. No "tributes" or plagiarizing, unless is it an integral part of the challenge.
* The topics will be posted every day between 10:00 - 12:00 am US EST.
* The artist also has to post total length of time it took (Thanks Clanger for the idea) and program used.
* Only final pieces can be posted on the thread. They must have been done AFTER the topic has been announced.
* Any piece caught breaking the rules will be taken off the thread.
* The topics will be picked at random from the list on this thread
(The author will be given credit). So guys keep them coming.
*You can add multiple entries, but please dont post WIP (Unless you intend to update them). NEW RULE!
* Ill post ANOTHER thread to quantify and track WHO has participated the most on these threads.
PS To submit your topic ideas and suggestions go to this thread:
02-18-2006, 04:21 PM
It's too big
Must. Get. Mind. Out. Of. Gutter. :argh:
02-18-2006, 04:55 PM
02-18-2006, 08:20 PM
Ah Roberto, you're just asking for trouble :D
02-18-2006, 09:51 PM
30min, PS, tablet:
02-18-2006, 11:50 PM
Quick Idea from work thought I'd go the clean route
Good stuff Rawwad
02-19-2006, 01:08 AM
well...here ya go. 15 min. in Artrage.
rawwad-Very nice for a quick sketch.
Zyrinx- Yumm. Lookin good.
02-19-2006, 02:12 AM
This one was fun :), 1hr / GIMP / tablet
02-19-2006, 05:07 AM
PS, about 45 minutes.
02-19-2006, 06:03 AM
02-19-2006, 09:26 AM
Those who've seen it will get it.
ArtRage, except for the text, about 45 minutes.
02-19-2006, 10:03 AM
Dargon. That makes me happy. Oh wait . . My _ _ _ _ is bleeding... :applause: Yea!!
02-19-2006, 10:45 AM
pig too big
02-20-2006, 12:18 AM
It took me days to think of this.. and I really dont know why.. lol
15mins./SBP2 imprt'd into PS/I3 6x8
02-20-2006, 01:45 PM
took way too long to make though it still looks 'quick' :p
02-20-2006, 04:30 PM
Dang it, Dargon beat me to it but what the hell :D (15-20 minutes in PS)
02-20-2006, 09:52 PM
Guess ill be the one who draws what everybody was thinking when they saw this topic..
,,Once You Go Black, You Need a Wheelchair ''
PS/wacom 15 minuits
02-21-2006, 04:40 PM
I'm glad to know I'm not the only one with my mind in the gutter!! :)
Thanks for "going there" Stevansche. :)
Dargon - me thinks you be smokin' crack again?!? ...actually it must be a reference to a movie or something?
02-23-2006, 10:40 PM
Do you know what does it means to saw an image like this when you least expect it?!?!
I risked my life and fell of the chair...and I'm still laughing.
I want it on my wall :scream:
02-23-2006, 10:48 PM
Glad you like it - feel free to print it if you want it, I won't stop people from hanging my art! ;)
Robin - it's a reference to a cartoon called "Rejected" by Hertzfeldt:
02-23-2006, 10:48 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.