View Full Version : CgTalk Daily Sketch 622 "Can I keep it?'
02-17-2006, 02:13 PM
"Can I keep it?
We will try to post one of these topics once a day for your enjoyment.
These are the rules:
* Post only your FINAL piece on this thread, based on the topic on the thread.
* RESOLUTION : The image can have any aspect ratio up to 800 x 600
* They can be done on any medium.
* If you wish, you can add a brief text description about your piece.
* Only original compositions. No "tributes" or plagiarizing, unless is it an integral part of the challenge.
* The topics will be posted every day between 10:00 - 12:00 am US EST.
* The artist also has to post total length of time it took (Thanks Clanger for the idea) and program used.
* Only final pieces can be posted on the thread. They must have been done AFTER the topic has been announced.
* Any piece caught breaking the rules will be taken off the thread.
* The topics will be picked at random from the list on this thread
(The author will be given credit). So guys keep them coming.
*You can add multiple entries, but please dont post WIP (Unless you intend to update them). NEW RULE!
* Ill post ANOTHER thread to quantify and track WHO has participated the most on these threads.
PS To submit your topic ideas and suggestions go to this thread:
02-17-2006, 10:24 PM
Yea! I'm the 1st... Still tryin to get this painting thing down in PS.. still not sure what i'm doing wrong.. been lookin at the tutorials.. and still not sure.. but here's my entry.. this is what come to mine when i saw the topic.... LOL
ps | 25mins
02-17-2006, 10:51 PM
this time my sketch suckss. it is really bad..
bad composition , bad shading.. sloppy art.. :(
ps 30 min wacom
02-18-2006, 12:36 AM
02-18-2006, 07:50 AM
this is my second sketch...please comment about it... i still dont know how to apply colour using photoshop as its very complicated...i know its bad but some comment pls...
02-18-2006, 08:48 AM
ps + wacom
02-18-2006, 09:40 AM
"Can I keep it, love? Savvy."
About 10 minutes, Sketchbook Pro 2. Used a thumbnail photo for overall ref. I definitely botched the hands.
Vahn: Bloody adorable. I'd keep that. Oh, the rabbit thing's kinna cute, too. :D
Dimmur: ROFL. Reminds me of a kid I knew when I was a tot.
Ashton: That fish thing is... creepy. Nice. :p
Nice entries so far!
Here's mine, 30 min. painter, phshop
02-18-2006, 01:54 PM
haha, nice michael
OC1 - dunno 15min?
first thing that came to mind.
befor I saw yours, vahn - I swear ^_^
02-18-2006, 02:49 PM
open canvas, 15 min
02-18-2006, 07:03 PM
Photoshop 2 hours
02-18-2006, 07:29 PM
Zeitwolf thats funny, lol
02-18-2006, 09:11 PM
PS aprox 30-45min ref,since it was years since I saw the movie I had to use a ref pic
02-18-2006, 11:53 PM
Vux, good to see ya again... We missed you in the war
02-19-2006, 04:37 PM
thanx, I'm sorry to miss it, but I had alot to do
03-06-2006, 11:10 AM
Wow, guys, there are some amazing entrees here. Really well done. And Michael Motion, congrats. Well deserved. By the way, the little guy really reminds me of a guy from the Italian book serie The keepers of the Maser. :) well done
03-06-2006, 11:10 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.