12 December 2002, 01:29 AM
yah it's 6 mb....i'll post again after it's done loading

pigwater
12 December 2002, 01:36 AM
cool style...liked the shades and hair and backup chicks

liked the camera angles too

Shaykai
12 December 2002, 02:14 AM
first thing i would change is to have a loading bar with a percentage of how much has loaded. Also if your going to have a file that big i would add a 'play' button because i had the thing minimized when it started playing. Also it seems a tad anti-climatic. But i'm giving u a dozen cool points for it being in 3d, it looks slick, the animation is cool. I think once you get some sound in there it will kick some ass, Keep up the good work.

caliman
12 December 2002, 09:30 PM
thanks
iŽll try to make the moviesize smaller
ciao
Mark

Matrix
12 December 2002, 04:00 PM
Have you tried Optimaze on the movie?

good luck!

caliman
07 July 2003, 11:08 PM
thanks to all
the movie is ready

BigSky
07 July 2003, 04:32 AM
NIce one.
I think the setup is too long...lots of shots of 'going' without the story actually starting. I wanna see what happens with the chick and the glass way sooner.

The vector style is nice, but I think you have some staging problems, with the character's actions dropping out of the background. Something simpler would fit the medium as she is at the moment...

marchermann
07 July 2003, 09:21 AM
Now, this was really weird. I knew all the places... But during the two years that I studied in Aachen/Aken/AixLaChapelle I never met such a cool chick.

Anyway, I enjoyed the sound effects (alien speak, stereo...)
I would have prefered simpler backgrounds, though. These look too flash-vectorized. Real 3D settings would be even nicer...
And I didn't notice the subtitles until the very end...

Marc

CGTalk Moderation
01 January 2006, 12:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.