I want to share my tips ( it may help someone in same case).
2 flat screen
ATI XT800 (last driver with control center)
Wacom intuos 2/9
Object are jump to the left when I try to drag them in viewport. Intferface is always "offseted" when move an element in interface ...
I am back with 2 solutions ! :).
1) the dual screen way:
download last ATI driver with ATI Control center app. and run it.
* choose "Display Manager" tab
* click on wizard (at the right corner of "Desktop and display window")
* choose " HORIZONTAL STRECH MODE" !! (NOT " Extended mode"... this mode causing pblms with interface)
* close or save profile.
* run messiah ( but DON'T Click on the task bar to toggle the application in full screen mode), just strech it as you want ... ( opengl goes crazy when you toggle bewtween fullscreen or send messiah in the windows taskbar)
2) the 1 screen way :/
* Use the Extended mode.
* Turn off the second screen with the ATI control center app.
* run messiah (taht's all)
the new ATI control center is bad ..very bad .... the original one (sold on the CD - an old version), was more powerfull ( more control for each applications). Of course you can make "applications profile" with the new one, but the old Control Center "driver" had more options...
I was able to fix my pblm with messiah without changing to "Horizontal strech mode".
my advice : keep your old control center and download ONLY the last driver if you want to update (without control center).
Hope to bring more contributions to the Messiah user group.