I have two wrap deformers on a mesh. I would like to blend between the effect of the two. If I turn the envelope of each to 0.5, I don't get the desired effect. Lacking a parelell option when creating the wrap deformer, I did the following:
* Duplicate the mesh twice.
* Remove the second wrap deformer from the original mesh and add it to the first duplicate mesh.
* Add the original and first duplicate meshes, as blendshape targets to the second duplicate mesh.
* The second duplicate now replaces the original mesh.
* Set the blend shape target weights to 0.5.
But I would like to be able to blend the effect of the two wraps with a few nodes, instead the blendshape/extra mesh solution. I looked up the parallel blender, but did not find much of use.