View Full Version : CgTalk Daily Sketch 609 "the new Disney-Pixar LOGO"
02-04-2006, 03:02 PM
The new Disney-Pixar LOGO
We will try to post one of these topics once a day for your enjoyment.
These are the rules:
* Post only your FINAL piece on this thread, based on the topic on the thread.
* RESOLUTION : The image can have any aspect ratio up to 800 x 600
* They can be done on any medium.
* If you wish, you can add a brief text description about your piece.
* Only original compositions. No "tributes" or plagiarizing, unless is it an integral part of the challenge.
* NO PAINTOVERS, unless specifically requested. Inspiration can be taken from photos, but not direct copies.
* The topics will be posted every day between 10:00 - 12:00 am US EST.
* The artist also has to post total length of time it took (Thanks Clanger for the idea) and program used.
* Only final pieces can be posted on the thread. They must have been done AFTER the topic has been announced.
* Any piece caught breaking the rules will be taken off the thread.
* The topics will be picked at random from the list on this thread
(The author will be given credit). So guys keep them coming.
*You can add multiple entries, but please dont post WIP (Unless you intend to update them). NEW RULE!
*ANOTHER thread to quantify and track WHO has participated the most on these threads.
PS To submit your topic ideas and suggestions go to this thread:
02-04-2006, 03:08 PM
well shoot I already did this for disney meets pixar sketch 2 days ago... but if fits better here... I guess I would have to make a new one for the other sketch eh?
02-04-2006, 04:47 PM
That is awesome!
02-04-2006, 05:33 PM
ups I cant post, its my first
45 min freehand
02-05-2006, 07:07 AM
I predict disney takes on pixar's logo since they are the superior company. However, there is a slight change.
10 min/Photoshop 7/wacom
02-05-2006, 11:09 AM
That last one was hillarious. :D
02-05-2006, 11:49 AM
I hacked these two together .. 30mins PS and logos
02-05-2006, 12:44 PM
no ref to dp sydney intended.
02-05-2006, 08:41 PM
Dang, even I feel kind of bad about this one, but I do belive Disney will consume everything around it like a black hole, including pixar's logo. :)
So Lazy....can't colour....no strength....(passes out)
OpenCanvas 20-30 minutes
02-05-2006, 08:52 PM
Mspaint 36 sec (shortest one ever?)
02-06-2006, 03:11 PM
Another quicky. This is what you might see at the start of your animated films in the future with the credit going primarly to disney.
Vector, Illustrator 5 mintues
02-07-2006, 06:35 AM
protozone - your first one is too funny! LOL
02-07-2006, 06:35 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.