View Full Version : Rollouts/rollups? what are they?

02 February 2006, 08:55 AM
I cant remember what these thigns are called.

The ones which rollup on a UI which I can use to hide/expsnd with my buttons in it?

What are they called again?


02 February 2006, 02:09 PM
They are called rollouts. Look in the help for rolloutfloater and CreateDialog and you will find plenty of examples..


CGTalk Moderation
02 February 2006, 02:09 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.