View Full Version : Music Video

03 March 2002, 08:14 AM
been reading alot about deconstructive architecture lately and been an admirer of Mike Young's designs for a long's the's a 9 mb Quicktime movie.

03 March 2002, 09:34 AM
Trippy. Nice music.

03 March 2002, 11:45 AM
Pretty cool love the music man , where can I purchase the sounds,
love them so much.
And the 3d is also pretty cool:)

03 March 2002, 07:11 PM
NPFC are the fine folks responsible for that awesome can purchase their CD's at .... the CD's have audio and full video tracks..

thanks for the comments!

03 March 2002, 12:57 AM
thanks for the info mate- I was listen to that quiktime video for about 2 hours last night, really cool.

03 March 2002, 01:08 AM
hm i'm sorry but i don't like it at all (neither the music nor the video) but I can't explain why I dislike it...

so I respect it as art.... which is something you can't always like...

03 March 2002, 01:45 AM
that's okay man, that's why I posted it I can hear the people's comments...I'll work extra harder next time...maybe i can win your approval :D

then again... my definition of art is anything that is useless

03 March 2002, 02:19 AM
well, funny how it remember me amiga,s demos or something.. I did like it... trippylike gilgamesh said.. nice colors.. the music is ok but the general mood works.. damn i'm sleepy no huhuh got to get to the cofee machine :D

CGTalk Moderation
01 January 2006, 02:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.