View Full Version : Scroll/Wrapping for Texturing

01 January 2006, 06:37 AM
Is there any way to scroll an image (similar to using the Offset filter), but interactively? Zbrush 2 has exactly what I am talking about but Photoshop is just so much better for texturing. In Zbrush, you can hold the "~" key, click, and drag to move the image around as the edges wrap. I was wondering if anyone how to do this in Photoshop or if there were any plug-ins that allowed you to do so. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

BTW I have PS CS if that makes any difference at all.

Ian Jones
01 January 2006, 02:29 AM
No unfortunately there's no proper way of doing that. You could try pressing ctrl+F to repeat an offset command several times. Another option would be to create an action that does it.

CGTalk Moderation
01 January 2006, 02:29 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.